Head and Heart Fundraising
What do you need?
A Major Gift strategy? A Capital Campaign plan? A personal philanthropy strategy? Support with getting your Board to use their networks and help you fundraise? Mentoring for your major gifts team? Help with the soft but vital skills of donor relationship development and stewardship? I can help.
I’ve been around a bit with 20 years across marketing and fundraising. I’ve worked in global communications agencies; been a fundraising director of a major international NGO, worked on a start-up capital campaign for a major new cultural space in London and am currently working as a Development Director at an independent school. I’ve worked with large and small charities and across cultures. I thrive on new challenges and am renowned both for my drive and for delivering as promised.
- Clear thinking
- Strategic insight
- Planning a path from A to B
- The all important fundraising numbers
- Those the charity helps should be heard
- Supporters must be respected
- Fundraising should be fun
- We can make the world better
If you need a bit more convincing, I’ve got:
- Broad fundraising experience across direct marketing, major gifts, legacies (bequests), trusts, corporate partnerships and capital campaigns
- Board-level experience as Fundraising Director at global NGO WWF
- A specialism in raising 6 and 7 figure major gifts
- Expertise in planning supporter stewardship and recognition
- Practical experience of Volunteer and Board mobilization
- Familiarity with resolving organizational structural or resource challenges to allow effective fundraising
- Gravitas and credibility as an international speaker on fundraising
- Governance experience as a Trustee of Make-A-Wish UK
If you think I can support you with your fundraising, please do take a look around.